During the Oct 27th Meeting at 3:00 PM at the Press Club we will be awarding bids for the up coming regional tournaments. If you would like to submit and bid or a reserved bid you will be required to meet the following criteria.
Western region is also eligible to host Provincial “A” if any club would like to submit a bid to to host please inform the Western Executive.
Tournament Bid Requirements:
- Molson exclusive tournament on beer products.
- Provide a price for Molson products.
- Liquor to be $0.50 more than beer prices.
- Provide referees for the tournament.
- Provide meals for the referees and tournament officials.
- Provide suitable dart boards for the tournament. Western will look at the boards and if the board is not good quality it has to be replaced with a new board.
- Provide a new dart board for the finals which will be given to the player with the winning finish.
- Provide money for two plaques to the Western Executive (Roughly $50): One for round robin MVP and one for round robin high average. Coordinate with the Western Division Executive about plaques.
- Successful bidders have to pay $50 for each team at the tournament. Paid to Western Division at that tournament.
- Successful bidders have to pay $750 to host a tournament. This money will be applied to the amount of teams the successful bidder registers. It cost $250 per team.
- Provide suitable playing area and be able to provide kitchen service to supply food to players at a reasonable price. This will be monitored by tournament officials.
- Tournament host’s from last year can submit a reserve bid.